|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Customized Product, Quoted Case By Case|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||120 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per year|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel||Application:||For Vapor Recovery Of Highly Volatile Liquid During Loading/unloading Process|
|Efficiency:||Over 97% Valuable Composition In The Vapor Can Be Recovered||Service:||Design, Engineering & Supply With Site Supervision|
flare gas recovery system,
vapour recovery system
Condensation-Adsorption Type Vapor Recovery Unit
Vapor Recovery Unit is to collect the organic vapor discharged during the manufacturing, storage, loading and unloading processes of various industries and recycle it by means of condensation, adsorption, absorption, membrane separation, etc. so as to finally satisfy the emission standards and create certain economic benefits for the end user.
The Condensation-Adsorption Process adopts the method of cryogenic refrigeration to directly condense the light hydrocarbon contained in the vapor for the purpose of vapor recovery. The uncondensed gas containing small amount of oil vapor after condensation process shall be handled by means of adsorption in order to reach the emission standard.
The Condensation Process is suitable to handle the high concentration oil vapor. Generally, the capacity of treatment should not exceed 1500m3/h otherwise high energy consumption will be resulted. The oil vapor does not contact other liquid media, so it’s of simple process, visible & valuable benefit.
Principle / Flow Procedure
* Taking advantage of different condensation temperature of different compositions, the Condensation Process reduces the temperature of the vapor and separates the desired composition when it changes into liquid.
* The poor gas containing small amount of oil vapor after condensation will be led to the adsorption tank for further separation of hydrocarbons from the gas, so that the exhaust gas meets the emission standard.
* When the adsorbent is nearly saturated, the adsorption tank will be vacuumed by a dry screw vacuum pump so that the adsorbed oil vapor will be released from the adsorbent. The released oil vapor will be returned to the condensing device for treatment.
* The recovered liquid oil will be directly delivered to the product oil tank or raw material tank.
Structure & Parameter
|Equipment name||Vapor Recovery Unit|
|Design pressure||Micro positive pressure|
|Applicable exhaust gas||High concentration oil vapor|
|Compressor cooling||Air/water cooled|
|Adsorption tank||Vertical atmospheric pressure tank|
|Adsorbent||Coal-base activated carbon|
|Control method||PLC automatic control|
|Main measuring point||Pressure signal, level signal, temperature signal|
|Main interlocked alarm||
Pressure signal for interlocked blower start-up/shut down;
Level signal for interlocked drain pump start-up/shut down;
Temperature alarm for interlocked emergency shut down;
Concentration alarm of flammable or toxic gas; shutdown of motor fault.
|Utility consumption||Instrument air (≤10Nm3/h), cooling water (based on site conditions)|
Benzene ≤ 4mg/m3,
Toluene ≤ 15mg/m3,
Xylene ≤ 20mg/m3,
Ethylbenzene ≤ 100mg/m3,
Acetonitrile ≤ 50mg/m3;
Non-methane total hydrocarbons:
- Removal rate ≥ 97%,
Concentration of emission ≤ 120mg/m3
|Noise level||≤85 dB(A)|
|Service life||25 years|
|Activated carbon life||8 years|
|Spare parts||2 years|
|Warranty period||18 months after delivery or 12 months after operation|
|Service response time||Within 12 hours|
1) ASPEN for process calculation and SW6 for equipment calculation;
2) CADworx 3D software for skid design;
3) Started R&D since 2007, built a test platform, accumulated plenty of analysis and research data;
4) Built projects are compliant with current emission standard. Plenty of project experience;
5) For oil vapor with complicated composition, three-stage double compressor system is applied to achieve high oil recovery ratio and reduced energy consumption at the same capacity;
6) Double channel condenser with two heat exchangers (one work, one standby) to ensure continuous operation of equipment;
7) Multiple temperature monitoring points at the adsorption tank for safe operation;
8) Delivered as a skid to reduce site installation work;
9) Fully sealed blower and flanged connection in the skid to achieve zero leakage;
10) ExdIIBT4 or ExdIICT4 explosion proof.
High Pressure Liquid Hydraulic Turbo Expander Generator Improved Overall Energy Efficiency
Natural Gas Turbo Expander Generator Set For Power Generation With Residual Pressure
Differential Pressure Turbo Expander Generator Natural Gas Steam Expander
Metal Fiber Surface Special Burners For Utility Boiler , Incinerator
Oil & Gas Industries Special Burners / Acid Gas Burner Can Stabilize Flame
Stainless Steel Special Burners Atomizing Nozzle For MTP Reactor
Industrial Absorption Heat Pump Manufacturers / Absorption Heat Transformer
Carbon Steel Absorption Heat Pump To Recover Low Grade Waste Heat At 15~70 ℃
Temperature Boosting Absorption Heat Pump Low Pressure Steam / Hot Water Driving Energy