|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Price:||Customized Product, Quoted Case By Case|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 months after PO|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Typically||Function:||Recovery Of Low-medium Concentration Oil Vapor|
|Structure:||Skid-mounted||Warranty:||12 Months Since Operation Or 18 Months Since Delivery|
flare gas recovery system,
vapour recovery system
Adsorption-Absorption Technology for Vapor Recovery Unit
Vapor Recovery Unit is to collect the organic vapor discharged during the manufacturing, storage, loading and unloading processes of various industries and recycle it by means of condensation, adsorption, absorption, membrane separation, etc. so as to finally satisfy the emission standards and create certain economic benefits for the end user.
The oil vapor handled by adsorbent will satisfy the emission standard and be discharged directly. The organics separated will be adsorbed and enriched in the adsorbent. When the adsorbent is nearly saturated, vacuum will be created to have the oil vapor adsorbed released from the adsorbent. The oil vapor released will be absorbed by liquid oil spray and then returned to the product oil tank or raw material tank for the purpose of oil vapor recovery.
Adsorption process is ideal for the oil vapor of low concentration. The emission after treatment can satisfy stringent national or local standards. The Adsorption-Absorption Process is featured by reduced investment, easy operation, high recovery efficiency and low energy consumption.
Taking advantage of different bonding force between the various compositions and the adsorbent, the adsorption process can first separate those difficult to be adsorbed from the others and then the organics apt to be adsorbed get enriched in the adsorbent. Clean emission after treatment then is directly discharged into the atmosphere. When the absorbent is nearly saturated, a vacuum atmosphere will be created in the adsorption tank by a dry screw vacuum pump so that the compositions collected in it vaporize and escape. The oil vapor released is then led to the absorption tower and caught in the absorbent. The liquid oil recovered can be delivered to the product tank or raw material tank requiring no further separation and purification. The absorbent SMDERI uses is the coal based dedicated activated carbon of oil vapor.
3. Components & Parameter (typical project)
|Applicable exhaust gas||Low/medium concentration oil vapor|
|Absorption tower||Atmospheric pressure packed tower|
|Packing||High efficiency structured packing|
|Control method||PLC automatic control|
|Main measuring points||Pressure signal, level signal, flow signal, temperature signal|
|Main interlocked alarm system||Pressure signal for interlocked blower start-up/shut down; Level signal for interlocked drain pump start-up/shut down; Flow signal to control opening of absorbent liquid valve; Temperature alarm for interlocked emergency shut down; Concentration alarm of flammable or toxic gas|
Instrument air ≤10Nm3/h
Absorbent liquid relevant to capacity
|Noise||≤ 85dB (A)|
|Stack height||15 m|
|Service life||25 years|
|Activated carbon life||8 years|
|Spare parts||2 years|
|Warranty||12 months since start-up or 18 months since arrival of equipment|
1) Software: ASPEN for process calculation, SW6 for equipment calculation, CADworx for design of the skid;
2) Started R&D since 2007, built a test platform, accumulated plenty of analysis and research data;
3) Built projects are compliant with current emission standard. Plenty of project experience;
4) 3 tanks + 2 stage adsorption, the exhaust gas meets the emission standard;
5) Automatic switchover between adsorption and desorption;
6) Multi point of temperature monitor for adsorption tank, equipment safety is assured;
7) Dry screw vacuum pump used for desorption, high vacuum degree, no contamination of oil or water, wear free operation;
8) High efficiency structured packing and low consumption of absorbent;
9) Delivered as a skid to reduce site installation work;
10) Fully sealed blower and flanged connection in the skid to achieve zero leakage;
11) ExdIIBT4 or ExdIICT4 explosion proof.
5. Applied data for an typical project
Concentration of emission: Compliance with GB31570-2015 <Standard of pollutant emission for oil refinery industry>, GB31571-2015 <Standard of pollutant for petrochemical industry> and the related local standard.
Benzene ≤ 4mg/m3,
Toluene ≤ 15mg/m3,
Xylene ≤ 20mg/m3,
Ethylbenzene ≤ 100mg/m3,
Acetonitrile ≤ 50mg/m3;
Non-methane total hydrocarbons:
- Removal rate ≥ 97%,
- Concentration of emission ≤ 120mg/m3;
Noise (1m from VRU): ≤ 85dB (A)
Height of exhaust port: ≥ 15m.