|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Customized Product, Quoted Case By Case|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 days after receipt of L/C or T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per monty|
|Features:||Suitable For High Pressure & Wide Temperature Range Working Conditions||Material:||Stainless Steel, Titanium, Nickel Basied Alloy, Etc.|
|Structure:||Corrugated Plate Sheets To Be Welded And Mounted Into A Pressure Vessel||Application:||Petrochemical, Metallurgy, Steel, Cement Industries, Etc.|
shell and tube heat exchanger,
plate shell heat exchanger
Nickel Basied Alloy Plate Shell Heat Exchangers For High Pressure & Wide Temperature Range Working
Plate & Shell Heat Exchanger
This type of heat exchanger comprises a fully-welded plate sheet bundle to be mounted in a pressure vessel.
* The corrugated plate sheet bundle is automatically plasma welded into a pressure vessel.
* The corrugated plate structure makes the heat transfer coefficient to be higher than the normal tube &
shell heat exchanger.
* The plates are fully welded without any gasket, so that the heat exchanger can be more suitable for
critical working condition.
* Working condition: -200 ~ 450 ºC / up to 10Mpa.
* Application: Especially suitable for high pressure and wide temperature range circumstance.
|Plate sheet dia (mm)||190||300||450||580||760||1050||1420|
|Single plate sheet area (m2)||0.032||0.076||0.16||0.26||0.45||0.8||1.55|
|Dia of connecting tube at shell side (mm)||25-80||25-250||25-250||25-350||50-500||50-550||50-700|
|Design pressure (Mpa)||2.5, 4.0, 6.0, 10.0|
|Thickness of plate sheet (mm)||0.8, 1.0, 1.2|
|Material||SUS316L, Ti, Nickel based alloy, etc.|
SMDERI provides professional services of design, fabrication, quality assurance and technical support, etc.
High quality, competitive price, excellent service are what we follow up.