|Price:||Customized Product, Quoted Case By Case|
industrial waste incinerator,
rto thermal oxidizer
Waste Gas Thermal Oxidizer is to handle the organic compositions contained in waste gas by means of thermal oxidization, which converts the carbon and hydrogen content contained in the organics into the pollution-free compositions: CO2 and H2O. The temperature of incineration is controlled to between 800-1100℃. The supply of fuel and combustion air subject to staging control so as to control the NOx discharged.
The waste gas thermal oxidizer is applicable for various types of organic waste gas and VOCs exhausted from chemical plants and refineries.
For waste gas of diversified compositions and heat values, the treatment processes of the waste gas thermal oxidizer are of a certain difference, but in general, the system usually mainly consists of waste gas combustion system and waste heat recovery system.
The waste gas thermal oxidizer has the following advantages:
1) High efficiency of treatment: The decomposition ratio of waste gas can be up to 99.999%;
2) Customized process: Always the most suitable solution is provided for clients;
3) Low NOx combustion technology: It is ensured that the emission can satisfy related emission standard;
4) Highly modularized design;
5) Flexible waste heat recovery method: The waste heat can be recovered to produce steam or preheat waste gas, heat transfer oil and etc.;
6) Advanced design software: Temperature field and velocity field of the thermal oxidizer chamber is simulated with simulation software.
Project: VOC waste gas treatment
Location: Guangzhou, China
Waste gas flow rate: 8000Nm3/h