High Power ORC Organic Rankine Cycle For Oil Refinery ISO Standard
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||USD1800 - 2200 PER KW
||10 sets per yeat
Detailed Product Description
||Cement Plant, Petrochemical Plant, Etc.
||1 MW - 10 MW
||Air Cooling Or Water Cooling
Principle of ORC system
- The low boiling point organic working fluid makes heat exchange with the heat source through evaporator, then absorbs heat and is evaporated to high temperature & high pressure steam.
- The high temperature & high pressure steam drives the turbine expander & generator set for electric power generation.
- The temperature and pressure of organic steam is decreased after work.
- The organic steam with low temperature & pressure flows into the cooling system to be condensed to fluid.
- The organic working fluid is pressurized by the fluid pump for next cycle.
ORC system to be used for Oil Refinery
- Oil refining processes take place at high temperatures and the products (diesel, gasoline, kerosene) flow out at temperature between 150°C and 250°C. These products must be cooled down before storage.
- In production processes of an oil refining or a petrochemical plant, thermal streams from process complexes take place at medium-low temperature, which need to be cooled down before next process.
In both cases, the thermal streams can be directed into an ORC system with proper working fluid for electric power generation.
ORC system - Process Flow